Thursday, November 14, 2013

Paleo Soup Competition!

Paleo Soup Competition!

This is a recipe that happens to everyone Monica . Thank you for sharing!

She is preparing for MTX Bodybuilding Championships and tells us that it is a dish that does all too often.

- Monica: "All weekend we prepare this broth because enjoyed it and while not exactly a little cooking dish is pretty paleo. Until you just do not stop until I had a snack.
hope you like the whole world as my husband and me. "

Ingredients:

- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 large piece of black pudding (fat)
- 1 tip of ham
- turnips
- celery
- leek
- carrots
- 1 whole cabbage

Preparation

In the pot I put 4 chicken thighs, now that I prepare for the championship I do not skin, a large piece of fat shank and a tip of ham much more room than we are usually accustomed to at home, but it is an exception .

As for the vegetables get chopped turnips, celery, leek and carrots cut in addition to whole cabbage and cover it alkaline water. I leave it boiling for about two hours and a half to a simmer, and when I make the magic touch I say. In a cast pan sauteed garlic cut up into slices with a drop of oil and the gathering of cast colored paprika, a couple of tablespoons, and that's when I dissolve into the broth and let boil half an hour again.
 
Entices to miss an egg Flirting with the broth and give some consistency.

Before serving I take chicken bones and meat 'd slice slightly, and ... start salibar try perfume before even.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment